Monday, August 30, 2004

Game Night!

I finished up my vessels for the Federated Sodalties, over twenty ships! At the last minute I realized that all of my freighters were tiny compared to the largest fighting ships available, so I added one extra sub-faction to the FS, the Megacorps. The largest of their ultraheavy freighters bristle with more guns than many cruisers. Now that I have a decent fleet for all three of my factions I think it's time to start working on the background fluff.

Tonight is my first boardgame night with Bruce, Carl, and my brother-in-law Jim. I've played games with all of them before, but this is the first time I'm sitting down with them in the context of a (ir)regularly meeting game group. Should be interesting. One of the games Bruce wants to play has the word "pirate" in the title. Arrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment