Sunday, October 17, 2004

Good People, Good Games, Good Day

My sister Jenn and good buddy Pat made it over today as expected, but we also had special gust star Dave hoover join us. Nifty! The four of us played three different games: Carcassonne, Steve Jacksons' Illuminati (my expanded deluxe edition) , and Cheapass Games' Kill Doctor Lucky. A good time was had by all. Pat ended up winning both Carcassonne and Illuminati (with great play as the Discordian Society) but I managed to off the good Doctor in the Foyer with the Monkey's Paw. Heh, heh, heh.

As he was heading out the door Dave mentioned that Dennis's Everknight campaign was only about 4 sessions away from the end and he (meaning Dennis) wanted to run Necessary Evil after that. Since my own Mob War project is almost done, both pancake joint groups will be done before the end of the year. Dave thinks we should shuffle the groups around a bit at that point. That ought to be neat; I don't really know most of the people at Dennis's table. So would Pat and Dennis both be running NE? That's the point I don't quite follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment