Friday, September 09, 2005

Another Silly Browser Game

So I recently started playing NationStates, a cute little country simulator. You make broad policy decisions and can participate in the UN and regional alliances. It's very light and easy to putter with for a few minutes a day. Since Latveria and Fredonia were already taken (no big shocker there), I decided to name my country Evil Uruguay in honor of RPGPundit and Steven Seagal. Seems Mr. Seagal's latest project involves an adventure in a version of Uruguay so far from reality that even Jerry Bruckheimer and Uwe Boll would be taken aback.

1 comment:

  1. I played ANtionStates for awhile (Fythoria was my country), but it got boring. Right now I'm playing Legend of the green dragon.

    http://www.zombietimmy.com/greendragon

    It's fun.

    ReplyDelete