Thursday, April 27, 2006

Things I've Learned In Alidor

Last night was another session of Jon's World of Alidor campaign. I learned that the city of Port Headland hosts the Island of Jelling's longest-running annual flower show. The group also discovered that the newly dead do not rest quietly near the Ruins of Brunarn. We learned that if you have to choose between dealing with gnomes or dwarves, go dwarf every time. The gnomes will want everything documented, in triplicate. Finally, I learned that you need to keep your identity papers handy if you want to tromp through civilized lands wearing armor and weapons.

A weird time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Oddly enough, I had more fun selling gongs and wandering around than I did in the dungeon. It was quite amusing. My only regret was not telling the dwarf, in a Cartman voice, 'Stan, stan, you're breaking my balls, man, you're breaking my balls...'

    ReplyDelete