Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Behold the Knights!

Yesterday I was gushing about Muse's video "Knights of Cydonia". My main man Pat hooked me up with some screen caps. Dig it:

Fear the moustache!!!Laser-Packing Kung Fu Cowboy lays the smack down!


Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, this video is rocking my world!

The band appears as a ghostly hologram.


Do you want to live forever?

Hallucinatory Space Angel Princess Babe saves the hero from death in the desert.

Ready to kick names and take ass.

Who is the Masked Moustachio?


Kung Fu Bandito needs his own show.

I agree with Pat. This is the best training montage ever.

2 comments:

  1. Oi! that was cool.
    Posted it on my blog as well. thanks for the heads up, gave you credit.
    jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the best video ever.

    ReplyDelete