Monday, October 30, 2006

Five Things I Learned This Weekend

  • TNA wrestler Lance Hoyt can stand on the turnbuckle and leap all the way to the far side of the ring just to kick you in the face.
  • David Hasslehoff hates jugglers.
  • "Flushable" baby-wipes aren't. (This item I learned from the guy who unplugged my sewer line Sunday morning.)
  • My sister keeps her house locked up tight, but then leaves her car unlocked with the garage door opener in it.
  • Conan the Barbarian likes blueberries.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:08 PM

    ...and in case anyone was wondering, Jeff's sister's address is 6 Sunshine.......... and all the good stuff is in the basement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the quantity of good stuff has gone down since her "guy who isn't her boyfriend but hangs around her all the time" cleared his game collection out. Or is that still an ongoing project of his? I didn't really look when I was down there this weekend. I was too busy trying to get her NES to function.

    ReplyDelete