Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sweetie, let go of the comic long enough for daddy to scan this one panel.

I usually get my daughter a comic when I hit the store. Scooby-Doo is one of her favorites, but she also likes Teen Titans Go! and Justice League Unlimited. None of those were on the shelf last time I visited the shop on campus, so I pulled a Transformers book out of the dollar bin. Turns out it was a reprint from the original series. And an awesome issue, too. Dig it:

Is it me or is the Shadowhawk about to kick that Stinger's ass?
That's Predaking, the robotic Predator of the Transformers mythos, hunting the most dangerous game, Megatron. Wicked cool!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:31 PM

    Uh... you know your nephew is gonna totally want to see that next time he's over.

    ReplyDelete